A high-desert city in the Himalayas you land in Ladakh you know that you have to get the best of this beautiful mountain destination, Ladakh Adventure the trip is highly recommended as you get an opportunity to see the best of Ladakh with an insight of Lakes, Palaces, High Passes, Monasteries we have tried to include all the popular and off beat trails of this fine tuned Ladakh adventure.Pangong Lake: The place where 3 Idiots’ ending with Aamir Khan, Kareena Kapoor was shot, also the Massive 17th-century Leh Palace, modeled on the Dalai Lama’s former home (Tibet’s Potala Palace), refer to the Highlights it gives you the name of each points of sightseeing for the 7 days experience Religious mask dances are an important part of Ladakh’s cultural life the Hemis monastery, holds an annual masked dance festival. You will surely be enthralled with the exotic scenic and mesmerizing beauty that will over whelm you and rejoice your mood… On the Ladakh Adventure.
|01 to 09 August 2022||FULL|
|16 to 24 August 2022||FULL|
|Srinagar||Hotel Burj / Hotel Mehtab Palace / City Grace / Holiday Villa/ Similar|
|Kargil||Hotel Siachen / Hotel Barula/ Similar|
|Leh||Ever green Ladakh / Shankar residence / Hotel Mandala / La Mount / Hotel Kangsing / Hotel Hilltop Heaven / Rewang Residency / Similar|
|Nubra||Imperial eco cottage / River valley camp / Himalayan Desert Villa / Apple Cottage / De-Nubra Camp / Similar|
|Pangong||Rezangla / Ibex / Ladakh Summer Camp / Wild Camp / Native Hut / Similar|
- Accommodation on sharing basis as per booking done.
- Meals (Veg & Non-Veg) - Breakfast & Dinner at hotels.
- All travelling / transfers and sightseeing exactly as per the itinerary.
- Entry fees at monuments as per itinerary.
- Expert driver cum guide.
- Inner line permits.
- Tour Leader / Manager
- Oxygen cylinder in Vehicle while traveling to Nubra & Pangong
- Pick up at SXR Airport and Drop at LEH Airport.
- Assistance in Air ticket bookings for tour dates.
- All applicable Taxes
- Flight / Train / Bus Tickets.
- Meals not mentioned in Includes List.
- Camera, Photography/Videography charges wherever applicable.
- Any Personal expenses
- Snow sports / Activates / Pony / Horse rides.
- Any guide, helper, porter while on tour.
- Any Insurance.
- Any up-gradation in room category, food menu etc.
- Any special attire required to visit any sightseeing place.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot) • Anything else than includes list.
- Carry Original ID Proof (Aadhar Card/ Driving License/ Voter ID) & Xerox copy of same.
- Following any protocols and safety measure by Govt. / Local authorities is mandatory.
- No changes are possible by travelers in above mentioned itinerary.
- The itinerary is fixed and cannot be modified. Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- Above mentioned Itinerary is subject to change without any prior notice (If any emergency, pandemic situation, natural calamities, availability, closures, etc occurs).
- In case of non-availability of Rooms similar Category Hotels will be provided.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability.
- Only Post-paid connection (Airtel/BSNL/Jio) will work at Jammu – Kashmir and Leh.
- Only Veg meal will be available at Nubra, Pangong, Sarchu, Jispa, Keylong & Tsomoriri
- No Electricity at Nubra, Pangong, Sarchu, Jispa, Keylong & Tsomoriri so Camps are operated through generators which provide electricity only from 7pm to 10pm. During this time you can charge your cameras/mobile phone/power banks.
- Any expenses incurred due to weather problems, pandemic outbreak, technical issues, forced instances, natural calamities, political disturbances, strikes that cause delays the will be charged extra, and directly payable by Guest.
- Company’s Terms - Conditions and Cancelation policy applicable.
- Consumption of tobacco products and alcohol is strictly prohibited.