Pench – Mowglis Jungle..
Pench National Park is in Seoni and Chhindwara districts of Madhya Pradesh in India. It derives its name from the Pench River that flows through the park from north to south dividing the park into almost equal western and eastern halves, the well-forested areas of Seoni and Chhindwara districts respectively. It was declared a sanctuary in 1965 but raised to the status of national park in 1975. In 1992, it was established as a tiger reserve. The area of the present Pench Tiger Reserve has been described in Ain-i-Akbari, and is the setting of Rudyard Kipling’s The Jungle Book.The Pench National Park provided the location used by the BBC for the innovative wildlife series Tiger: Spy in the Jungle, a three-part documentary narrated by Sir David Attenborough which used concealed cameras, placed by elephants, in order to capture intimate tiger behaviour. This park is accessible from Pauni on National Highway 7 and has two famous entry gates, Turiya and Karmajhiri.
|19 to 23 Oct 2022||FULL|
|02 to 06 Nov 2022||15|
|26 to 30 April 2023||15|
|24 to 28 May 2023||15|
Day 2 - Arrive Nagpur - Pench Reporting in Nagpur by 10:00 Am – Nagpur to Pench travel by private vehicle – Check In at Hotel at 12:15 Pm – 02:15 Pm get ready for Evening Jeep Safari (02:30 to 05:30Pm) – Stay at Pench. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 3 - Pench Morning Jeep Safari (06:00 to 09:00 Am) and Evening Jeep Safari (02:30 to 05:30Pm) – Stay at Pench.. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 4 - Pench – Drop to Nagpur Morning Jeep Safari (06:00 to 09:00 Am) – By 12:00 Pm Check out Hotel and start return journey towards Nagpur – Reach Nagpur by 05:00 Pm. Catch Train/Bus to your Home town – Tour Ends. Meals: Breakfast
Day 5 - Reach Pune by 09:00 am Meals: NA
|Pench||Tiger N Woods/ Similar|
- Nagpur Airport / Railway Station Pickup and Drop
- 03 Core and 01 Buffer zone Safaris
- All forest entry fees, guide charges
- Jeepsy Charges for safari
- Stay In AC Deluxe Rooms
- Food: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner at Resort
- Expert Guide and Tour Manager
- Necessary taxes
- Flight / Train / Bus Ticket
- Meals not mentioned in Includes List
- Camera, Photography/Videography charges wherever applicable
- Any Personal expenses
- Any Insurance
- Any up gradation in room category, food menu etc.
- Anything else than includes list.
- No Meals while in Train/Bus Journey.
- Following rules and regulations from Forest Department is mandatory.
- Carry Original ID Proof (Aadhar Card/ Driving License/ Voter ID) & Xerox copy of same.
- Above mentioned Itinerary is subject to change without any prior notice.
- In case of non-availability of Rooms similar Category Hotels will be provided.
- Any expenses incurred due to weather problems, pandemic outbreak, technical issues, forced instances, natural calamities, political disturbances, strikes that cause delays the will be charged extra, and directly payable by Guest.
- Company’s Terms and Conditions applicable. ( https://pravasthejourney.com/terms-and-conditions/ )
- Cancelation policy mentioned on our website is applicable. ( https://pravasthejourney.com/cancellation-refund/ )
- Consumption of tobacco products and alcohol is strictly prohibited.