The land of kings. And the land of heritage, history. If you want to experience a royal tour then visit the Rajasthan. Explore Jaipur as its famous for its special Rajasthani handmade arts and crafts. Also due to the dominant colour scheme its also called Pink City. Then you can experience the Blue city Jodhpur which is famous for its many heritage monuments, forts and temples. The desert camping in Jaisalmer desert will give you adventurous experience. The camel rides in desert with the sun set is mesmerizing experience. The welcoming gesture of people is very carring and loving. Let’s explore Rajasthan – ‘Padharo maro desh’.
|24 to 30 Nov 2022||FULL|
|19 to 25 Dec 2022||FULL|
|22 to 28 Feb 2023||12|
Day 2 - Jaisalmer Sightseeing After breakfast visit the Jaisalmer Fort which is made by unique Golden Lime stone, that’s why its known as Golden Fort or Sonar Kella. After that visit Patwon-ki-haveli, Nathmal-ki-haveli. Salim singh-ki-Haveli. People still live in these ancient buildings dating from 12th to 15th century. Every house has exquisite carvings and filigreed work. After that also visit Gadishar Lake. In Evening proceed for camel ride on Sam Sand Dunes & you can experience the spectacular view of Sun set in Thar Desert. Overnight stay at Jaisalmer. Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 3 - Jaisalmer – Jodhpur (285 Km / 5 hrs) After breakfast transfer to Jodhpur. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Overnight stay at Jodhpur. Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 4 - Jodhpur Local Sightseeing After breakfast start for Jodhpur city tour. Covering Umaid Bhawan Palace Museum, Mehrangarh Fort- situated on a low sandstone hill. Within the fort visit Moti Mahal and Phool Mahal. Also visit Jaswant Thada – an imposing marble cenotaph built in memory of Maharaja Jaswant Singh II around 1899, Kaylana Lake and Mandore Garden. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Jodhpur. Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 5 - Jodhpur – Jaipur (336 Km / 6 hrs) After breakfast proceed to the Pink City - Jaipur. On arrival at Jaipur, check into your hotel. Overnight stay at Jaipur. Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 6 - Jaipur Local Sightseeing
Day 7 -Hotel – Jaipur Airport / Railway Station After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Jaipur Railway Station / Airport for your onward journey. Meals: Breakfast Book Now
- 3 Star
- Swiss Non-AC Tents at Jaisalmer
- Accommodation on twin/triple sharing basis
- Meals as per itinerary
- All travelling / transfers and sightseeing exactly as per the itinerary
- Entry fees as per itinerary
- Pick up and Drop from Airport / Railway station (if mentioned in itinerary)
- Tour Leader/Manager
- Guide (Local) Services as per itinerary
- Assistance in Air ticket/ Railway ticket bookings for tour dates.
- All applicable Taxes
- Flight / Train / Bus Ticket
- Meals not mentioned in Includes List
- Camera, Photography/Videography charges wherever applicable
- Any Personal expenses
- Any Insurance
- Any up gradation in room category, food menu etc.
- Any special attire required to visit any sightseeing place.
- Anything else than includes list.
- No Meals while in Train/Bus Journey.
- Carry Original ID Proof (Aadhar Card/ Driving License/ Voter ID) & Xerox copy of same.
- Above mentioned Itinerary is subject to change without any prior notice.
- In case of non-availability of Rooms similar Category Hotels will be provided.
- Any expenses incurred due to weather problems, pandemic outbreak, technical issues, forced instances, natural calamities, political disturbances, strikes that cause delays the will be charged extra, and directly payable by Guest.
- Company’s Terms and Conditions applicable. ( https://pravasthejourney.com/terms-and-conditions/ )
- Cancelation policy mentioned on our website is applicable.
- Consumption of tobacco products and alcohol is strictly prohibited.