- We offer a many of services that require clients/individuals to register and share personal information (Name, Contact, Email ID, DOB, Mailing Address, ID Card/ADHAR Card numbers, Medical History (if any) etc.) to us. To provide our best services, we may collect same. The information can be submitted while registering with Pravas and associated companies or service providers just to provide our clients better quality and inconvenient services.
- When our clients send us emails or communications thru other mediums, we may retain these communications to process respective inquiries.
- We may process the personal information at our office in India. With some cases, we may process personal information on behalf of and according to the instructions of third party service providers, associates, and partners.
- When you register for any particular service that requires registration, we request to provide personal information. If we use this information in any other manner than the purpose for which it was submitted in such case, we will take consent prior.
Information sharing –
We only share personal information with other companies or individuals except Pravas The Journey Pvt. Ltd. in the following circumstances:
- We have consent of respective. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information
is reasonably necessary to
(a) Satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request
(b) Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof
(c) Detect, prevents, or otherwise addresses fraud, security or technical issues
(d) Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Pravas The Journey Pvt. Ltd., its clients or the public as required and/or permitted by law.
- We may share with third parties’ certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of customers who hired particular Service, or how many consumers used particular service. Such information does not identify you individually.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. It includes internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store data. We restrict access to personal information to employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.