Someone has truly said, if there is heaven on earth its Kashmir. The beautiful valleys, Mughal gardens, Dal Lake, House boats, Glacier makes Kashmir a perfect tourist destination. Every place in Kashmir has its different beauty. The snow at Gulmarg and the cable car ride to top of Gulmarg mountains makes your day memorable. The beautiful Betab, Aru valleys give you a pleasant view. The freezing cold-water streams at Pahalgam gives you a different experience. The Sonmarg glacier pony ride is one of the must do adventure. Shikara ride with your loved ones in Dal lake gives a special touch to your Kashmir tour. Explore Kashmir, the beautiful place on earth. We at Pravas are happy to offer best Kashmir Tour Packages. We offer Customize Kashmir Tours, Honeymoon Packages, Group Tours. Our team will take care of all your bookings and arrangements. We assure you for best Kashmir Tour Packages from Pune.
|CUSTOMIZE TOUR||May - June 2023|
|HONEYMOON PACKAGES||May - June 2023|
|FAMILY SPECIAL GROUP TOUR||20 to 25 June 2023|
|LADIES SPECIAL GROUP TOUR||TBA|
Day 2 - Srinagar – Sonmarg - Srinagar Day Trip After breakfast Leave for Sonmarg (Meadow of Gold ) about 86 kms from Srinagar ,It is one of the most visited, scenic, serene place in Kashmir ,enjoy full day fun there ,you can ride a pony to see the Thajwas Glacier covered with ice ,Zero Point (Snow Point ) located around Zojila pass (Need to hire a local union shared taxi to cover these both points ), Late evening drive back to Srinagar. Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 3 - Srinagar – Gulmarg - Srinagar Day Trip After morning breakfast, get ready to proceed for Gulmarg hill station ,Gulmarg the “meadows of flowers” is primarily famous for its inviting natural beauty, sightseeing spots and dazzling flowers that adorn the valley with heavenly look, One can enjoy Gondola Ride (Cable Car tickets not included in package) which has two phases (Gulmarg –Kongdori and Kongdori – Affarwat Mountain Peak taking a person to 14000ft above sea level ) ,During winters Gulmarg is best known for Ski ,Snow Scoter Ride ,Snow Boarding etc. Late evening drive back to Srinagar. Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 4 - Srinagar – Pahalgam Transfer After breakfast, check out of the Hotel at Srinagar and proceed to Pahalgham. Pahalgham 2440 Meters (Vale of Kashmir) (approx. 95 kms 2 to 3 hours’ drive one way) on the way visit Lavishing Saffron fields and Apple orchids. Finally, you will reach Pahalgham which is the most famous place for Indian Film Industry. After check inn you can leave for Chandanwari, Betaab Valley and Aru Valley (By union vehicle). Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 5 - Pahalgam Local Sightseeing – Srinagar Return + Shikara Ride & Houseboat stay After breakfast if you want you can hire horses ride up to Mini Switzerland (Baisaran Valley there ) Till Late afternoon time you will be done with it ,Post lunch time you will be transferred to Srinagar city for last night stay in Houseboat in world famous Dal Lake/Nigeen Lake ,Enjoy 01 hour shikara ride on Dal Lake. Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 6 - Srinagar Airport Drop After breakfast visit local market or Srinagar locl sightseeing (Depending on flight timmings) later you will be transferred to Srinagar airport to board flight for your onward journey with the sweet memories of the tour. Meals: Breakfast
|03 Star Deluxe|
|03 Star Premium|
- Accommodation on twin/triple sharing basis (as per booking)
- Meals - Breakfast and Dinner (as per itinerary)
- Non AC Vehicle for transfers and sightseeing (as per booking)
- All travelling and Sightseeing exactly as per the itinerary
- Srinagar Airport Pick up and Drop
- Well trained and expert driver
- Toll, Parking, Permit charges for vehicle
- 01 hr Shikara Ride in Dal Lake complimentary from PRAVAS
- Assistance while on tour
- 24 x 7 Support while on tour
- Flight / Train / Bus Ticket
- Meals not mentioned in Includes List
- Camera, Photography/Videography charges, Personal expenses while on tour
- Gulmarg Gondola Cable Car Tickets
- UNION Vehicles
- Charges for Chained Vehicles in case of heavy snowfall
- Horse / Pony rides, Guide, Helper, Porters
- Any kind of Insurance
- Anything else than includes list
- GST 05%
- Due to Local Taxi Operators/Pony Walas Union Rules at Hill stations like Sonmarg, Gulmarg & Pahalgam a tourist is bound to use local cab or pony service to access and explore local points of interest that are mentioned in our detailed itinerates..
- Gondola (Cable Car ) at Gulmarg has two phases, Phase I - Gulmarg to Kongdori 3500 ft & Phase II - Kongdori – Affarwat Peak 14000ft above the sea level. Ticket bookings can be done at - https://jkcablecar.payu.in/
- Carry Original ID Proof (Aadhar Card/ Driving License/ Voter ID) & Xerox copy of same.
- Above mentioned Itinerary is subject to change without any prior notice.
- In case of non-availability of Rooms similar Category Hotels will be provided.
- Any expenses incurred due to weather problems, pandemic outbreak, technical issues, forced instances, natural calamities, political disturbances, strikes that cause delays the will be charged extra, and directly payable by Guest.
- Company’s Terms and Conditions applicable. ( https://pravasthejourney.com/terms-and-conditions/ )
- Cancelation policy mentioned on our website is applicable. ( https://pravasthejourney.com/cancellation-refund/ )
- Consumption of tobacco products and alcohol is strictly prohibited.