Kerala (Gods own Country) a beautiful state with amazing places to see and great people to meet and have a traditionally immersed exposure to the culture and the beauty of its natural greenery, the wildlife, and the pilgrim places which are world-famous. It is a state on the southwestern Malabar Coast of India. Kerala’s beaches, backwaters, lakes, mountain ranges, waterfalls, ancient ports, palaces, religious places and wildlife sanctuaries are major attractions. Best season to visit Kerala is from September to March and thus we have planned our group tours in month of October, November, December and we have special holiday packages for travellers travelling in January, February. Kerala is also a favourite destination for Honeymoon tours & packages. We generally suggest a package of 5 nights in which Cochin, Alleppey, Thekkady, Munnar are covered with one night house boat stay. Kerala is blessed with Hill stations, Backwaters and Sea shores where you can completely enjoy your vacations.
Day 2 - Alleppey – Thekkady After breakfast check out from the hotel / resort and proceed to Thekkady. Check into hotel / resort. Sightseeing of Thekkady: Go for Plantation Tour, Evening boat ride to National Park. Evening free for shopping. Stay at Thekkady. Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Day 3 - Thekkady – Munnar After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed to Munnar, which is called as “Nature Lover’s Paradise” and is at 1800mts above the sea level. “Check into hotel / resort. Enjoy the resort. Stay at Munnar. Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Day 4 - Munnar – Cochin After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed to Cochin. Sightseeing of Cochin visit The Dutch Palace, The Jewish Synagogue, St. Francis Church the oldest European church in India, Chinese fishing nets, Santa Cruz Basilica etc., and an array of shops with antiques, fabrics & jewelry. Stay at Cochin. Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Day 5 - Cochin Departure After breakfast proceed to airport /railway station and depart. Meals: Breakfast
|Cochin||Broad Bean Hotel/ Millennium Continental/ Similar|
|Munnar||The Breeze Munnar Resort/ Similar|
|Thekkady||Grand Thekkady/ Jungle Park/ Similar|
|Alleppey||Deluxe House Boat|
- Accommodation on twin/triple sharing basis (as per booking)
- Meals - Breakfast and Dinner (as per itinerary)
- All travelling / transfers and sightseeing exactly as per the itinerary
- Entry fees (if mentioned in your bookings)
- Airport (Kerala) Pick up and Drop
- Tour Leader/Manager
- Well trained driver
- Toll, Parking charges for vehicle
- Assistance in Air ticket/ Railway ticket bookings for tour dates.
- All applicable Taxes
- Flight / Train / Bus Ticket
- Meals not mentioned in Includes List
- Camera, Photography/Videography charges wherever applicable
- Any Personal expenses
- Any Rides
- Any Insurance
- Any up gradation in room category, food menu etc
- Anything else than includes list
- Munnar, Thekkady, Ooty, Kodaikanal & Coorg Rooms are Non-A/c Rooms as the Destinations are Hill Station.
- A/c Deluxe Houseboat A/c Timings are 9.00 pm to 6.00 am.
- Carry Original ID Proof (Aadhar Card/ Driving License/ Voter ID) & Xerox copy of same.
- Above mentioned Itinerary is subject to change without any prior notice.
- In case of non-availability of Rooms similar Category Hotels will be provided.
- Any expenses incurred due to weather problems, pandemic outbreak, technical issues, forced instances, natural calamities, political
- disturbances, strikes that cause delays the will be charged extra, and directly payable by Guest.
- Company’s Terms and Conditions applicable. ( https://pravasthejourney.com/terms-and-conditions/ )
- Cancelation policy mentioned on our website is applicable. ( https://pravasthejourney.com/cancellation-refund/ )
- Consumption of tobacco products and alcohol is strictly prohibited.