Someone has truly said, ‘if there is heaven on earth its Kashmir.’ The beautiful valleys, Mughal gardens, Dal Lake, House boats, Glacier makes Kashmir a perfect tourist destination. Every place in Kashmir has its different beauty. The snow at Gulmarg and the cable car ride to top of Gulmarg mountains makes your day memorable. The beautiful Betab, Aru valleys give you a pleasant view. The freezing cold-water streams at Pahalgam gives you a different experience. The Sonmarg glacier pony ride is one of the must do adventure. Shikara ride with your loved ones in Dal lake gives a special touch to your Kashmir tour. Explore Kashmir, the beautiful place on earth. We at Pravas are happy to offer best Kashmir tour packages. We offer Customize Kashmir Tours, Honeymoon Packages, Group Tours. Our team will take care of all your bookings and arrangements. We assure you for Best Kashmir tour packages from Pune.
|CUSTOMIZE TOUR||September 2023 to March 2024|
|HONEYMOON PACKAGES||September 2023 to March 2024|
|GROUP TOUR Batch 1||TBA|
On arrival at Srinagar, you will be met by our representative at the airport and proceed to Hotel (Standard Hotel Check in is 02.00PM. Early check in is subject to availability of rooms). After freshen up, leave for local sightseeing. Visit the oldest wooden monument in Srinagar Khan-Queh- Maula, The only Mughal Architectural site- Pathar Masjid, followed by Hazratbal Dargah & famous Mughal Gardens Shalimar & Nishat Bagh. Later drive to Shankarayacharya Temple situated on Hill top overlooking the beautiful Srinagar City. Dinner & Overnight stay at Hotel in Srinagar.
Day 2 - Srinagar – Gulmarg Day Trip
After Breakfast, proceed to Gulmarg (approx. 55 kms 2 hours’ drive one way). You can start your day from Gondola ride by cable car (cable car cost is not included in the package and it’s totally depend on the weather conditions) 1st Phase from Gulmarg to Khilanmarg (10500 ft. Above the sea level) and 2nd Phase from Khilanmarg to Affarwat (14500 ft. Above the sea level). You can enjoy sports games like off road bikes, ATV cars, Pony ride etc. (on direct payment basis) and visit local sightseeing like Rani Temple, Golf Course, Children Park and Fish Point. Back to Srinagar in the evening. Dinner & Overnight stay at Hotel in Srinagar.
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 3 - Srinagar – Pahalgam Transfer
After breakfast, proceed to Pahalgam. On the way to Pahalgam we will stop near Pampore Village to shop some authentic Kesar direct from the farmers & also we will visit Bat Factories. If time permits we will visit Martand Sun Temple & Ashmuquam Dargah from where you can take a glance at the beautiful valley. Pahalgham is the most famous place for Indian Film Industry. After check in to your pre-booked hotel rest for the day. Dinner & overnight stay at Hotel in Pahalgam.
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 4 - Pahalgam Local Sightseeing – Srinagar Return + Shikara Ride & Houseboat stay
After early breakfast, check out from the hotel and leave to visit Aru & Betaab Valley by Union Vehicle (On direct payment basis). Later proceed back to Srinagar (approx. 98 kms 2 hours’ drive). On arrival at Srinagar, Check-inn to Houseboat & after freshen up leave for a one hour “Shikara Ride” COMPLIMENTARY FROM PRAVAS around the famous Dal Lake. Dinner & Overnight stay in Srinagar at Houseboat.
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 5 - Srinagar Airport Drop
After breakfast you will be transferred to Srinagar airport to board flight for your onward journey with the sweet memories of the tour.
|03 Star Deluxe|
|03 Star Premium|
- Accommodation on twin/triple sharing basis (as per booking)
- Meals - Breakfast and Dinner (as per itinerary)
- Non AC Vehicle for transfers and sightseeing (as per booking)
- All travelling and Sightseeing exactly as per the itinerary
- Srinagar Airport Pick up and Drop
- Well trained and expert driver
- Toll, Parking, Permit charges for vehicle
- 01 hr Shikara Ride in Dal Lake complimentary from PRAVAS
- Assistance while on tour
- 24 x 7 Support while on tour
- Flight / Train / Bus Ticket
- Meals not mentioned in Includes List
- Camera, Photography/Videography charges, Personal expenses while on tour
- Gulmarg Gondola Cable Car Tickets
- UNION Vehicles
- Charges for Chained Vehicles in case of heavy snowfall
- Horse / Pony rides, Guide, Helper, Porters
- Any kind of Insurance
- Anything else than includes list
- GST 05%
- Due to Local Taxi Operators/Pony Walas Union Rules at Hill stations like Sonmarg, Gulmarg & Pahalgam a tourist is bound to use local cab or pony service to access and explore local points of interest that are mentioned in our detailed itinerates..
- Gondola (Cable Car ) at Gulmarg has two phases, Phase I - Gulmarg to Kongdori 3500 ft & Phase II - Kongdori – Affarwat Peak 14000ft above the sea level. Ticket bookings can be done at - https://jkcablecar.payu.in/
- Carry Original ID Proof (Aadhar Card/ Driving License/ Voter ID) & Xerox copy of same.
- Above mentioned Itinerary is subject to change without any prior notice.
- In case of non-availability of Rooms similar Category Hotels will be provided.
- Any expenses incurred due to weather problems, pandemic outbreak, technical issues, forced instances, natural calamities, political disturbances, strikes that cause delays the will be charged extra, and directly payable by Guest.
- Company’s Terms and Conditions applicable. ( https://pravasthejourney.com/terms-and-conditions/ )
- Cancelation policy mentioned on our website is applicable. ( https://pravasthejourney.com/cancellation-refund/ )
- Consumption of tobacco products and alcohol is strictly prohibited.